Motivation is key!

Options
xomichellela24
xomichellela24 Posts: 12 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like there's a million and one diets that all claim the same thing, but figuring out which one is right for YOU, takes a whole lot more trial and error than one anticipates! Jeeze! I've finally found something that at least somewhat works for me so far. Im really hoping this sticks. I've been on this journey for years..... is what one says. But to be honest, I've been on this journey for a few short days. I don't consider "give ups" success , so I find it easier to just start from scratch,
And all of my failed attempts, well, we'll just pretend those didn't exist. Because I like positivity! So, if you have a positive mind set, but struggle with continued motivation like myself, add me. I got you. Because one thing I do best, is help others even when I can't seem to help myself. Lol

Replies

• Jaefit18
    Jaefit18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Accountability definitely drives motivation for me.
  • xomichellela24
    Options
    I would, but tbh, i have no flipping idea how to add anyone. (I just realized this) I had MFP last year and did it no problem until today when I actually just now tried to add someone and realized I can't. Lol. So please, add away. Because apparently I forgot what the hell I was doing. And, thanks for reaching out!!!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Add me always great to support people who are positive minded if you choose not all the best believe in yourself and you will be motivated to reap success
  • xomichellela24
    Options
    Please, feel free to add me because I personally forgot how to add since the last time I was here.