Finally Committed : Seeking New Friends

Options
Hey folks.....For over 5 years I've been "trying" to lose the same 20 -30 lbs and am finally accepting that I need to track my calories. I've used MFP off and on and sure enough when I use it I lose weight. I'm currently letting go of my emotional eating addiction and looking for motivation friends. Please add me and comment if you want more friends. I realize now that everything is easier with a group / community supporting you

Replies

• misswizard
    misswizard Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Finally got serious a couple of months ago and really don't want to slip and have to start again in another year! Request sent :smile:
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Here to support
  • Rero79
    Rero79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. First time I've ever been this serious about my health. Trying to get off the BP pills by my 40th birthday in July. 12 days in, a life time to go!
  • LilTeensy037
    LilTeensy037 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. Yep I got serious too a few days ago. Best of luck!!!!!
  • jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat. Finally got my butt back on here and have successfully logged in for the past 40 days and have lost 15 pounds! But it's so hard because I love to eat! It is a huge help in tracking what I eat and staying away from the candy and soda. I need to lose 35 more pounds!!
  • jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh also I am new to this new community page..
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Yep, tracking calories leads to success. Feel free to add me.
  • ladorschemorrow3743
    Options
    Add me I need some motivational friends on here !
  • Determinedtiff
    Determinedtiff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey how do you add someone as a friend?
  • ThatFreakinNinja
    ThatFreakinNinja Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That’s why we are here for. :) to support and motivate each other. We got this. :smile: add me if you like.