Looking for female support!! read on please

Options
Looking for new friends to add

female only
between ages 17-30
must have profile pic(s)

please add me!! we can support each other and lose weight together!

Replies

• Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm not bothered how old my friends are - we're all here for the same reason and can offer help to anyone else!! I'm pleased to say my friends are anywhere between 18 and 65
  • jen_marie_1976
    Options
    I feel the same way, and profile pictures are great when they are of the person !!! good luck in your journey !!!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    HAHA.... me too! must have pics! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    it's a guy scammin' for chicks - DUH...
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ditto
    Personally I'm not bothered how old my friends are - we're all here for the same reason and can offer help to anyone else!! I'm pleased to say my friends are anywhere between 18 and 65
  • smallerthighs
    Options
    [/quote:smile:

I love that answer..and agree 100%
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yeah this request isn't obvious or anything. Sorry, I'm over your age limit. Perhaps you can't handle the more mature bunch.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options

LOL you ar probably right.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends to add

female only
    between ages 17-30
    must have profile pic(s)

please add me!! we can support each other and lose weight together!

I'm none of the above, nor am I a dead ringer for Lynsdey Lohan... Might be nice if some of your pics were of you since you're requesting people have some!!!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Can't be your friend. I'm too old.

BTW, where are pictures of YOU?
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

glad u pointed out the obvious before i sat here trying to figure out why i'm too old.....
  • jen_marie_1976
    Options
    thats just what i said.......lol
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for cute guys, between the ages of 30-35, must have pics, be ok with the fact that I have a 10 yr old, be funny, smart, kind, but also strong, and capable of standing up for himself. First date should be....oh, wait, the thingy at the top says myfitnesspal, not match.com...oops! Nevermind!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

But a guy pretending to be a chick would never have those goals - 5'4" with a GW of 130? Naw - it'd be 100 :tongue:

OP would seriously be missing out on some excellent friends with those parameters IMHO.
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for cute guys, between the ages of 30-35, must have pics, be ok with the fact that I have a 10 yr old, be funny, smart, kind, but also strong, and capable of standing up for himself. First date should be....oh, wait, the thingy at the top says myfitnesspal, not match.com...oops! Nevermind!

bahaha, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Funny stuff!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hmm....Guess I am too old for your support group....good luck to you!
  • lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you don't like the pic of my gato? :(
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options

LOL Heck yeah, if it works, I'd like mine to be mid-40's or early 50's even. ha ha ha
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    you don't like the pic of my gato? :(

I like the pic of your gato ;)
This discussion has been closed.