• ilcontreras28
    ilcontreras28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • MaryYoungmark
    MaryYoungmark Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Marillian wrote: »
    What a beautiful transformation. Kudos for all of your success through your hard work and determination. I have (had) over 100 pounds to get rid of. I'm down 88 pounds, but still have a ways to get to goal. You are an inspiration that I can do it, too!

Great job on your weight loss so far! I have about 50ish to go! Keep up the good work
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome, your hard work is paying off
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Great job! We have similar stats as well

268 to 214, goal 175. Ht. 5.5.5

What's your goal?
  • wscotti
    wscotti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job! I agree...we just gotta keep trying and remain focused! I just posted today about my loss so far. Thought it was quite a coincidence that we are both down 86 lbs. :)

Blessings to you in your journey!
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! You look amazing. Great work!
  • lolliopopsnrainbows
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!

It looks like your leggings aren't going to be holding on much longer though - I'm impressed they've lasted this long :smiley:
  • Sexymexi0119
    Sexymexi0119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great. All your hard work is paying off.
  • psychdlc
    psychdlc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great !
  • dutchi2010
    dutchi2010 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bizzybee72
    bizzybee72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT :)
  • NiniTiby
    NiniTiby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,795 Member
    Options
    amazing job, well done
  • bohopink17
    bohopink17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your tummy!!! Oh my gosh! Super inspiring for me; we look around the same age and are around the same height/weight (well I'm 5'4 starting out at 276.... highest was 284) so seeing how flat your stomach is now at 224 gives me a lot of hope. I've always been interested in crossfit but I'm way too scared to even try it!! I don't think I could do it. haha. Your legs look amazing too-- you def. do NOT look like you're in the 200's. Awesome work!!! Hopefully I can find my healthy relationship with food and my body like you did! <3
  • MaryYoungmark
    Options
    bohopink17 wrote: »
    Your tummy!!! Oh my gosh! Super inspiring for me; we look around the same age and are around the same height/weight (well I'm 5'4 starting out at 276.... highest was 284) so seeing how flat your stomach is now at 224 gives me a lot of hope. I've always been interested in crossfit but I'm way too scared to even try it!! I don't think I could do it. haha. Your legs look amazing too-- you def. do NOT look like you're in the 200's. Awesome work!!! Hopefully I can find my healthy relationship with food and my body like you did! <3

Thank you! My stomach isn't completely flat. I definitely still have a ways to go! And I'm sure I will have some loose skin but I'm 100% ok with that. Being happy and healthy is my goal and I know I'll still look way better! Good luck to you on your journey! You can do it!
  • MaryYoungmark
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!

It looks like your leggings aren't going to be holding on much longer though - I'm impressed they've lasted this long :smiley:

Thank you! They definitely don't hold me in for workouts anymore. I like using them for before and after pictures though :)
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    fabulous- keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!