Good fitness games for Wii?

Options
I have a Wii and I have used Wii fit but get bored easily. Does anyone know of any other fitness games you can do on Wii that is fun and burns a lot of calories?

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I love, EA active 2, I did the 9 week programme on hard and lost 9lb and 9 inches, its a good workout.
  • Rickie_Raver
    Rickie_Raver Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have heard that wii zumba is fun...
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Zumba and I love it. I can't dance a lick but it's fun trying
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 (and Just Dance I'm sure, we just don't have that one though), Tennis, Boxing
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    bump. I never use my Wii. My attention span is too short. Maybe if I used it for fitness instead I would get more use out of it! :)
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love, EA active 2, I did the 9 week programme on hard and lost 9lb and 9 inches, its a good workout.
    That is awesome! I got this for the PS3 last night and started the 9 week program. I love it
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just got EA Active 2, really like it. (It's currently on sale on Wal-Mart.com for 19.96) My favorite is still Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing! Burn TONS of calories doing it!
  • mikesnwgirl
    Options
    I love my Zumba game. I also really like Just dance to, and I've heard the Michael Jackson experience is Awesome (if you like Michael's music) I think any of the games that really get you moving. I also thing there is a Biggest loser game, but I haven't tried that one yet!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for Wii and love it!
  • laude_py
    laude_py Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i do Just Dance 2 also!!!!!! is great and a lot of fun, i have also Zumba but im a mess!! lol! ^_^:laugh:
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    lol I am going to agree with a lot of people on this thread. I have Zumba and I love it. I have the EA games Active (1) and I like that too! Think I'm going to ask for the 2nd for Christmas, based on the reviews on it I see here.
  • laude_py
    laude_py Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i also want to buy the UFCTraining... i hear is good (i knew they have for xbox 360 kinect, but didnt know they have ready for Wii)
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i also want to buy the UFCTraining... i hear is good (i knew they have for xbox 360 kinect, but didnt know they have ready for Wii)

My bf has that on the kinect! He loves it! It's meant to be really intense but good :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Is DDR on the Wii? Its probably called Dancing Stage.

I play it regularly at the bowling alley at expert level, and today was the first time id done it with my HRM on.

514 calories burned in 33 minutes. :D
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Wow HMonsterX, that's a good burn.

I love wii fit plus and don't really get bored.

But for a good calorie burn and a lot of fun, zumba all the way!
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    zumba zumba zumba!
    if you put your all into it, it gets you sweating good!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Is DDR on the Wii? Its probably called Dancing Stage.

I play it regularly at the bowling alley at expert level, and today was the first time id done it with my HRM on.

514 calories burned in 33 minutes. :D
    Wow!!!!!!