Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A couple small NSV...

So, since starting my weight loss journey, I've only lost about 15 lbs ( 7 with MFP) and I have definitely noticed a change in my face already

beforeafter0801face.png

th_beforeafter0801face.png

Also, my engagement ring is fitting a lot looser!

photoring.jpg

Just wanted to share =)

Replies

• Don't you love that!!! Congrats on the loss. You will have to have your ring re-sized...how exciting!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    So, since starting my weight loss journey, I've only lost about 15 lbs ( 7 with MFP) and I have definitely noticed a change in my face already

beforeafter0801face.png

photoring.jpg

Just wanted to share =)

just changed your IMGs to img :smile:
  • ^^^ Thanks! I was trying to figure it out and was wondering what was going on =)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602

beforeafter0801face.png

photoring.jpg

Just wanted to share =)

So fantastic hon - that is incredible :)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    great job! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!