Starting again

Options
Hello. I have been on here before but gave up. Now I am at the point in life where I have to change. Not just for my physical health but my mental as well.

I am bipolar, manic depressive, suffer from anxiety (both in general and social), and PTSD. I tend to eat to deal with some of this which has led to a big decline in my physical health.

Would love friends that will keep me motivated and kick my butt when needed. I will do my best to do the same in return.

Replies

• jami3d85
    jami3d85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your mind is stronger than you think.... you got this!! :) x
  • BunnyDish
    BunnyDish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this. Hugs to you and your fresh start :)
  • 365daysofemily
    365daysofemily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 stone using mfp before my wedding... then I had a 3 week honeymoon in the US eating anything and everything I wanted - came home and found out I was pregnant so spent the next 9 months doing the same... and now I have 5 stone to lose! Oh, and my "baby" is now almost 3 years old... so I really need to do this now! Happy to join you on your journey. We can do this!!! X
  • R4U1R0DR1GU3Z
    R4U1R0DR1GU3Z Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I stared this after as long depression, I can relate. The exercise and weight loss will make you feel so so much better. I spent a lot of time pondering about my existence, doesn't even compare to the feeling of walking out of the gym after a work out.
  • kgomez05
    kgomez05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Beauty,
    I'm an emotional eater with PTSD as well. I am trying to count the calories and challenge myself to move more each day. I would love some company on this journey!