Keto diet

Options
I’m currently starting up again with using the app. I am going to be starting a Keto diet and if anyone else is , feel free to add me and we can discuss recipes and what helps you lose the weight.

Replies

• paigemw89
    paigemw89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome I've been on it for over a month now and we have made it a lifestyle because we've had such positive effects from going keto!
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love it. I still make carb mistakes but I feel so amazing when I do well. I've yet to go more than two days on strict keto though. It's more like low carb..
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm also back on MFP and planning to start Keto on Monday. Would appreciate Keto friends, especially with open diaries. Thanks in advance!
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Good group with keto members. My diary is open for all to see. The good days and the bad so others can feel good about their slip ups.
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    paigemw89 wrote: »
    That's awesome I've been on it for over a month now and we have made it a lifestyle because we've had such positive effects from going keto!

That’s amazing have you seen significant weight loss?