The new Firm Express, anyone tried it??

vdubmomma
vdubmomma Posts: 56
edited September 30 in Fitness and Exercise
So I finally saw the infomercial for the new Firm Express, and to me it seems kinda hard to beileve that only doing 20min a day you can loose so much in 30days. I love the Firm and they are the only videos I will buy, so I am starting to look into this one. So has anyone out there tried this one yet? Thanks!

Replies

• the express i havent tried but i have the old one. with the steps.. when i was doing it ( going to start up again) i was noticing changes in the way my clothes were fitting. But the problem is having the will power to get up and do it :smile: go for it and good luck!
  • I am on day 3 of the dvds and after doing the first two days I am a believer. They kicked my butt! Very high energy and difficult to keep up with but what a great feeling when done with it.
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    I want to know too
  • **BUMP**
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Bump
  • So I am going to take that as I guess no one has tried them. :huh:
  • Monee916
    Monee916 Posts: 11
    I do The Firm Express videos. They are very challenging, but fun and I have seen quick results from doing the videos, but I also mix them in with some fo the older firm videos too. I would definitely recommend them!
  • maritza327
    maritza327 Posts: 100 Member
    how does everyone track their exercise. I entered in The Firm and it doesn't come up..and I don't have the faintest idea how I would track it.
  • orlandosgoddess21
    orlandosgoddess21 Posts: 72 Member
    Was the FIRM wave any good? I saw it on sale at Ross the other day and was seriously considering it.
This discussion has been closed.