Day 1 and counting!!!

Options
My name is Amy and a friend of mine turned me onto MFP. I have about 100lbs to lose and it all starts today! I recently joined a gym and have really been trying to commit myself to changing my way of life.I have tried so many ways to get the weight off but it all comes down to commitment and accountability. Day one is almost over and I feel like I can take on the world!

Replies

• Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Hey Amy,
    I'm Cathleen, I found this site because I was looking for a food tracking app for my android, and I love it!! I'm proud that you're putting yourself first, good luck =).
  • Flab2Fab32
    Flab2Fab32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Good luck! I'm on day... 6 or 7 with the site and just logging my food is really opening my eyes..

Keep going!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    Hey Amy,

Please do me (and yourself) a favor: copy the post that you put here and save it somewhere. You can be your own motivation when you're having a not-so-great day. I love your excitement. You are exactly right, in that, you can take on the world. You really can! You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to do, and I'm so excited for you.

*smiles*

Jean
  • cherry187
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Cerise. I have lost 5lbs so far after losing 37lbs, then putting that back on, and then some. I know I can do it because I have done it before, although this time around seems much more difficult to do by myself. I think it's something to do with the home, isolated learning at Open Uni.

I wish to be a healthy weight before I complete my degree in two years for my graduation photos. (",)

Good luck all, woohoo!!!
  • Flab2Fab32
    Flab2Fab32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jean,
    Thanks for the positive input and I will keep my post to refer back to when I'm having a "not so good day". I will definitely be my biggest supporter because in the end I am the one that will benefit from all my hard work! :)