Bye for now

Options
BrandNewLaura
BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
Hey guys, I am going away on my mini vacation tomorrow and won't be back until Friday evening...I am going to the spa for my birthday...woohoo! I am taking my laptop with me but last time I went I wasn't able to connect with the wireless internet, so I'm not sure if I'll be online at all while I'm gone...just wanted to give a heads up so you all knew I didn't disappear...I will probably gain over the next 4 days, but that's all the more reason to get back on track as soon as I get home...I am going to make the smartest choices I can, but one of the restaurants I am going to has a dessert sampler with creme brulee, buche de noel, and profiteroles...and I am not passing that up!

Talk to you all when I get home!

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Hey guys, I am going away on my mini vacation tomorrow and won't be back until Friday evening...I am going to the spa for my birthday...woohoo! I am taking my laptop with me but last time I went I wasn't able to connect with the wireless internet, so I'm not sure if I'll be online at all while I'm gone...just wanted to give a heads up so you all knew I didn't disappear...I will probably gain over the next 4 days, but that's all the more reason to get back on track as soon as I get home...I am going to make the smartest choices I can, but one of the restaurants I am going to has a dessert sampler with creme brulee, buche de noel, and profiteroles...and I am not passing that up!

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I wanna goooooooooooooo......:brokenheart:

Really tho Laura!! Have a great time! You deserve to take care of yourself and have some fun:drinker: :drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Have fun and have an awesome birthday:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Sounds fun! You won't miss us at all!

Happy Birthday! :drinker:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options

Sounds fun! You won't miss us at all!

Happy Birthday! :drinker:

Not true! I am so worried about what the scale will say when I get home...I will definitely miss the support and encouragement and calorie diary! Eeep!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a wonderful birthday and have lots of fun. If you're really worried, I'll make the sacrifice and go in your place. :bigsmile:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    have a great birthday and enjoy your vacation...
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    ENJOY!!! Bye for now from me too. I'm injured and can't exercise and have lost ALL motivation:sad: I hurt my back-felt a rip in the muscle, while lifting a weight with bad form.:noway: Yup, I very depressed, so make sure you have an amazing time and show off your new bod!:drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Way kewl b'day sista! luvya and hugz from the kitl meister, may you have an awesome time, you deserve it! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Who are you?
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Nine year old posts aren't odd at all...
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

this gif always makes me laugh
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    She must have decided to extend her vacation a bit
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Your birthday is coming up again soon, I'd like to plan it for you this year. Can you give me some hints on what would make it special?

Why is this flagged? Also bringing back old threads is my thing bro
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Your birthday is coming up again soon, I'd like to plan it for you this year. Can you give me some hints on what would make it special?

Why is this flagged? Also bringing back old threads is my thing bro

We can do it...together

Ok bb, we can do it together
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What a crappy threadsurrection.