Looking for accountability friends

Options
My name is Miranda, I'm currently a stay at home mom of 3 boys. My husband is deployed overseas for another 6ish months. I am looking to lose atleast 30lbs before he comes home but I definitely want to lose way more than that in the long run. I'm doing low carb/high fat because I've been successful with it before. I'd love to have more people to help motivate eachother! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• rashell167
    rashell167 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Not doing any specific diet but still here for support ( both need and will give)
  • krssdean
    krssdean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm trying to adopt a vegan diet and need some accountability and motivation too. Let's work together. You're gonna make your husband's jaw drop!
  • Mamaof2UK
    Mamaof2UK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm of 3 also. Trying to lose the weight after having my third baby. I'm doing exercise every day and trying to do the 1200 calorie thing. Would like some motivation and support as it's so easy to gobble food when stressed!!!
  • lets_do_this864
    Options
    Mother of two teens and military wife as well. I'm a substitute teacher. l'm also doing low carb/high fat and trying to up my exercise inspite of my hectic schedule. Accountability is exactly what I need!
  • crawdette58
    crawdette58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey-new at this. I never had kids other than the 28 clients in my drug rehab unit at work- married to my job. Never weighed this much= I take care of everyone but me and now that I'm close to 60 I find I cant shed pounds like I once did, Im willing to offer and get support for sure. aside from 1000 cal diet high in protein, Im trying to get used to eating at reg intervals and not going all do with no food and then eating late night in front of tv-CALLING IT "me time"