Irish Challenge

Options
Hi,
I am new in this community. I am Candido (36) and I am from Spain. Why am I here in English community? Ok, I am living in Ireland.
I came to Ireland two years ago and... I gained 20 kg in two years!!! :disappointed:
I know I was doing bad: not exercise, not healthy food... It was hard because in a new country, with a new language, without friends and family... really exhausting, I enjoyed having tasty food (but not healthy) :sweat_smile:
But I want to change. I am now with a PT, doing exercise and taking care about my foods. I didnt know this app before, I was using "myfitnesspal" for 4 weeks and I love it. My meals are now completely different from last months.
I think I have a lack of friends here, I need to change that too. First thing I want to do is talk with you because I have no confidence in my English. We can share recipes or only talk about our challenges. It is going to be perfect for me :)
If anyone of you are living in Swords area we can have a tea (0 calories :P ) or a coffee :P
Add me if you want a SpanIrish friend.

Come on guys, We are going to change! :)

(Sorry about my English :blush: )

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    your English is better than a lot of English speakers on here! :laugh:
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    It is certainly better than my Spanish!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I am irish.
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Your English is excellent! It sounds like you have a great plan. I wish you success!
  • Bronhayes
    Bronhayes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and your English is excellent. I understand the weight gain through being unhappy I was living away from friends and family for 2years and found over a stone to keep me company.
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish too. I live in Cork. I'll send u a friend request.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I'm half Irish but have never been to Ireland lol I used to weigh 15 stone but lost 3 so now maintaining at 12 stone. Good luck to you! :)