Low carb

Options
Anyone doing low carb looking for some friend I'm starting low carb today

Replies

• chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started last week after being diagnosed as on the border of "prediabetic." I never realized how many carbs I eat. I'm starting slow with cutting down to 75-170 carbs/day. Hope to maintain that a few weeks and drop it again.
  • juliesear83
    juliesear83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb. Feel free to add me.
  • SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb. Feel free to add me.
  • Lowelle5
    Lowelle5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I follow the Keto lifestyle!
  • AlexD3
    AlexD3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started the Keto Lifestyle this week, and this is day 3 for me. I'm trying to stay below 25 carbs per day. The confusing part is deciding to stay under 25 carbs/day or 25 net/carbs per day. Right now, I'm trying to be disciplined and stay below 25 carbs/day.
  • Rmff
    Rmff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keto for the past 5 weeks. Feel free to add me. My diary is viewable to friends.
  • Lowelle5
    Lowelle5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AlexD3 wrote: »
    I just started the Keto Lifestyle this week, and this is day 3 for me. I'm trying to stay below 25 carbs per day. The confusing part is deciding to stay under 25 carbs/day or 25 net/carbs per day. Right now, I'm trying to be disciplined and stay below 25 carbs/day.

Net for sure!
  • erika_307
    erika_307 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for about a month. You can add me!
  • shilpaca
    shilpaca Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    guys need some help. as per MFP it says carbs allowed /day at 192 gm which is very high if i want to follow a low carb diet I think. How can i change this ? also is this the net or total? a bit confused on how to go about it. Help!!!
  • Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do low carb for the most part as well. It's been great for me (I mainly started it to support my best friend and my mom) but 2 months in and I'm a fan. Feel free to add me, I keep an open diary!
  • Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    shilpaca wrote: »
    guys need some help. as per MFP it says carbs allowed /day at 192 gm which is very high if i want to follow a low carb diet I think. How can i change this ? also is this the net or total? a bit confused on how to go about it. Help!!!

Hey cutie! If you go to "My home", "Goals" You should be able to see your "Daily Nutrition Goals" click edit to change your macros.
  • clayelliott847
    clayelliott847 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me. Diabetic and on 150 carbs.
  • ashwin2vaz
    ashwin2vaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fasted for 36 hrs and just completed day 1 keto
    Ill need some motivation to keep me going
  • fleapowder
    fleapowder Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started about three weeks ago trying to keep carbs at 20 per day, it is a challenge but I have lost about 10 lbs in the last 3 wks. You can add me. Food diary is open
  • slbrown155
    slbrown155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Eliniita for the "My Home "Goals" information. I didn't know you could change those.
  • jnicole1
    jnicole1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here! Trying low carb add me
  • mrsPaananen72
    mrsPaananen72 Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    shilpaca wrote: »

hi, it' in settings, goals, then calorie and macronutrient goals. There you can change proportions (prosents if you don't have premium).

I've been on and off low carb, but it seems to be only way that I feel well and be able to loose weight, so here I am again. Anyone can add me too, and my diary is open for friends.
  • imlightning
    imlightning Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My diet is low carb as well, mostly because of choice. I'm not at all fussy over grains, pasta, etc. Feel free to add me :)
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Keto for over 3 years... have gone from 215lbs at my heaviest to 112lbs. My net carb count is generally around 20-23g a day and comes from above ground veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, salad greens etc) and berry fruits.
  • Babygirl7503
    Babygirl7503 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    IM NOT TOO SURE HOW TO ADD FRIENS SO IF YA ALL DONT MIND FRIEND REQUEST ME I JUST STARTED LOW CARB TODAY I HAVE ABOUT 130 LBS TO LOSE I STARTED 100G OR LESS AND 100 OR MORE FOR PROTEIN IF ANYONE CAN HELP WITH MEAL IDES MENUS YOUR SPECIAL DISHES I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU I HAVE 3 OPERATIONS I NEED BUT DRS WANT ME TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE THEY WILL DO IT I THOUGHT I WOULD DO THIS A WEEK OR SO THEN CUT CARB COUNT AGAIN ME AND MY HUSBAND LOVES OUR CARBS SO ITS AN ADJESTMENT .THANK YOU ALL IF YOU WOULD BE MY HELP AND SUPPORT IM SO GREATFUL HEALTH ISNT THE BEST AND I WANT TO BE HEALTHY THANKS AGAIN BECKY