Saturday food

Options
I wanted a snack so I just made a smoothy with one frozen banana 115 g, one tablespoon of cocoa powder, two tablespoons of powdered peanut butter and a cup of cashew milk. I added ice till it was the consistency of a Wendy's frosty in the blender. Delicious satisfied my sweet tooth and it was 215 calories. What yummy things have you guys eaten today?

Replies

• KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Fruit yogurt and a sprinkle of granola. Really satisfies my sweet tooth.
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I had half a cookie. I’d have liked a whole one, but it was too many calories! Delicious cookie though
  • ladyrkill
    ladyrkill Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Instead of my normal coffee at home I treated myself with a soy latte from Starbucks. Might not be a "treat" in many peoples books but I usually have an americano at home so to me it was. Went for a leisurely walk around the neighbour, listened to a couple podcasts and sipped on it.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    fries. Yummy. I think ill have more for dinner :p
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a delicious "walking taco" from a vendor at my local farmer's market -- tortilla chips, spicy lentils, purple cabbage, salsa, and some cashew cream.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I made salt potatoes. A rare treat.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I had a magnum double chocolate icecream. About the same cals as your smoothie. Nom!
  • oreo_cookies_1992
    Options
    Small DQ cookie dough blizzard. 660 cals! So good but barely worth it.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    The Mrs is out of town this weekend. The boys and I made steak nachos, and they freakin' rocked.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thin crust Italian pizza with spinach, caramelised onion, egg, chicken and mozzarella. Saturday is my day where I have a meal outside of my regular regime.
  • maggibailey
    maggibailey Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing. It's fun to see how other people fill their calories on the weekend.
  • msemiliejean
    msemiliejean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lately if I have a midnight craving for something sweet I have a passion fruit. I don't know what it is about those little guys but oh my god are they ever delicious...
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    I went to Red Lobster, had an entire day's allotment of calories for dinner, finished the day with 800 over my daily allotment, about 550 over maintenance. It was delicious! Back to business tomorrow :neutral: