Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    maovmbwn09a2.jpg

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl.......
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Trailer for "Isle of Dogs" just released... I want to go to there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt__kig8PVU
  • beagletracks
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Today is the 5th anniversary of bringing my boo home from the shelter to foster <3<3

Then:

5ytkaxn1ymm0.jpeg

Now:

e8xy2cb9cacy.jpeg

<3<3<3
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Today is the 5th anniversary of bringing my boo home from the shelter to foster <3<3

Then:

5ytkaxn1ymm0.jpeg

Now:

e8xy2cb9cacy.jpeg

Happy Anniversary you two! ;)<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Then:

5ytkaxn1ymm0.jpeg

Now:

e8xy2cb9cacy.jpeg

Happy Anniversary you two :*
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Whoever you are that stole the pic of my dog from this thread and posted it elsewhere, you can *kitten* off you pathetic excuse for a human being!

Wow. I wish I could say I can't believe someone would do that, but nothing surprises me on the internet anymore.

Agree they are useless *kitten*
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    lmh3q7nh0tbm.jpg

One of my dogs loads her mouth up with cookies (as many as she can cram in her mouth, which can be quite a lot) and greets me at the door. She loves to show off her cookies.

Not usually to eat them mind you, she's just shows them off and sits with them. Sometimes she buries them in the yard, and tries to bring them in a week later. (You're not eating that!)
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Whoever you are that stole the pic of my dog from this thread and posted it elsewhere, you can *kitten* off you pathetic excuse for a human being!

I'm pretty sure that once something is posted in a public forum, especially without a water mark, is fair game? I could see being upset about something being "stolen" from you private FB page though. Where did they post the picture at? I'm curious now what exactly got you all riled up.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options

Oh my gosh. :o
    God please don't let this be me you're talking about. I hope not. I made art out of 2 peoples dog pictures, and posted on the art thread. I don't remember doing one of yours though.
    Pip <3

jvcoicokqw4x.jpg

Arya <3

lfgsmc2i510m.jpg

Peppermint, did you care if I made the art picture, of your doggie and post it on the art thread? I don't think you did.
    @kace_kay
    I hope you didn't mind me doing that. If you did, I'm very sorry about that.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that once something is posted in a public forum, especially without a water mark, is fair game? I could see being upset about something being "stolen" from you private FB page though. Where did they post the picture at? I'm curious now what exactly got you all riled up.

No, it's someone being intentionally nasty and stalkerish on another forum. They somehow recognized me and decided to go full on stalker/Dbag mode.

oooh, I see. Yes, that's a different story, with malicious intent. Sorry that happened.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options

God please don't let this be me you're talking about. I hope not. I made art out of 2 peoples dog pictures, and posted on the art thread. I don't remember doing one of yours though.
    Pip <3

jvcoicokqw4x.jpg

Arya <3

lfgsmc2i510m.jpg

Peppermint, did you care if I made the art picture, of your doggie and post it on the art thread? I don't think you did.
    @kace_kay

Not you at all!

Oh God. Thank you. Thank you. I just looked and I did just 2 peoples dogs on the art thread. One, I definately know they liked it. The other person I'm checking with. But I did not make one of you and your dog. I but I think I wanted to.
    Okay. I hope whatever is going on gets resolved soon for you. :)
  • beagletracks
    Options

Pip <3

jvcoicokqw4x.jpg

Arya <3

lfgsmc2i510m.jpg

@kace_kay

Love, love, love your art dogs, K!
  • beagletracks
    Options
    za7g5d49bzc6.jpg

<3 your pup! Those ears!!!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options

Pip <3

jvcoicokqw4x.jpg

Arya <3

lfgsmc2i510m.jpg

@kace_kay

Love, love, love your art dogs, K!

Ok. Thank you! :D