Weight Lose

Options
I started to reinvent myself on July 18, 2011. My youngest son is my inspiration. He has lost a whopping 60lbs with a body fat index of 6.8. I turned 50 this year and decided it's time to quit making excuses. So I'm in for the long haul. Wish me luck!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this! Treat yourself to great foods & exhilarating exercise. Watch the ol' fat disappear!
    Welcome aboard. :flowerforyou: add me to your friends.
  • Chel702
    Chel702 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! No luck needed just motivation and determination, which alot of people help you keep it up. Add me as a friend if you like :smile:
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can do it. You've joined a great site and we are all here to keep you motivated.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it!!
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You found the right place! I joined 11 days ago @ 242 pounds. I'm in it for the long haul, too. I'll be 57 in September. My seventeen-year-old son is so proud that this myfitnesspal is my new facebook. The biggest difference: less drama and a huge support system. What I like best is the before and after photos -- awesome! The photos (and the stories behind the photos) are my motivation. Welcome!