Oops! I'm too OLD!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends to add

female only
    between ages 17-30
    must have profile pic(s)

please add me!! we can support each other and lose weight together!

I'm none of the above, nor am I a dead ringer for Lynsdey Lohan... Might be nice if some of your pics were of you since you're requesting people have some!!!

I often wonder why people don't post their real pics on here. Oh, and I'm too old....
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Love it!
    I'm looking for cute guys, between the ages of 30-35, must have pics, be ok with the fact that I have a 10 yr old, be funny, smart, kind, but also strong, and capable of standing up for himself. First date should be....oh, wait, the thingy at the top says myfitnesspal, not match.com...oops! Nevermind!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    it's a guy scammin' for chicks - DUH...

glad u pointed out the obvious before i sat here trying to figure out why i'm too old.....

AND your username is CARLxo21! Some guys are really just dumb!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Why is LiLo on MFP?? I am sure she would get a trainer. Or surgery
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for cute guys, between the ages of 30-35, must have pics, be ok with the fact that I have a 10 yr old, be funny, smart, kind, but also strong, and capable of standing up for himself. First date should be....oh, wait, the thingy at the top says myfitnesspal, not match.com...oops! Nevermind!

LMAO
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I meet all of your requirements, but as was noted above support comes in many forms and accepting the support of the wonderful people around you might be something to consider. Some of my best mfp friends are much older than me.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I fit all these requirements...

Hm.

What do you all think, should I request?

:devil:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I fit all these requirements...

Hm.

What do you all think, should I request?

:devil:

Do it!!!!
  • renaegonz
    renaegonz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Holy crapola...I'm old enough to be her mama...therefore, I'm sure I have no knowledge that any non-respecting 21 year old would appreciate. And I'm okay with that!! Maybe I should write my OWN post.
    * friends wanted - gender unnecesssary
    * between the ages of 46 3/4 - 47 1/2 years
    * with grainy black and white profile pic's,

Hehehe...any takers?
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    I think it's pretty lame when people limit themselves to how old their friends are -- and asking for pics??.. when this person has LiLo up as a profile pic -- hilarious!! I'm happy with my pictures of cherries!
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    you guys are all so immature. Go complain somewhere else.
    Who I want to add as my friends is my own business. Sorry you're so bothered by that.
    Please be a better person next time and keep your negativity to yourself

by the way. I said you must have a profile pic. did i say it had to be of you?
    great insults by the way. I am so offended I am going to cry and sit in a corner!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Locking this topic because there's nothing good coming of it, and it looks as if it will very soon become an insult trade.

SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal Forums Moderator
This discussion has been closed.