Im in need of motivational friends please add!

Options
Hello!! My name is M iv lost 45.8 lbs and i have a long journey ahead of me. I would like to loose 70 more no rush but i see myself falling off time to time. I would love some motivational friends to help get me to my goal. POSITIVE VIBE

Replies

• cambriabizardi
    cambriabizardi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need motivational friends support. Just got a 1 yr gym membership, can I add u? I'm new to this. I'm not sure how to add ppl.
  • Ypaula
    Ypaula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have never done this but i need some serious motivation to get back in the gym.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    add away. I recently cleaned up my friends list after a lengthy absence to focus on other things and am looking to take on some friends again.
  • keshia1976
    keshia1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I have been MIA for quite sometime but now I am ready to get started again. It would be great to help motivate you guys along the journey.
  • Nhoff70
    Nhoff70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, friends are great motivators!! Looking to lose 40 by next July, slow and steady. I welcome the friendship add!!
  • warrenlightyear
    warrenlightyear Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been at this for a few months but only just got on this social side of things yesterday. I've started out string but still have a ways to go and would like some friends to do it with.