Need to lose 50 could use some encouragement!

Options
I've been up and down like a yoyo. The older I get the harder it gets! I don't get much support from my hubby, so could use some extra encouragement!

Replies

• MadCowzy
    MadCowzy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I hear ya! 41 years old and yo-yoing for most of it! Husband also saying: let’s see how long it lasts this time! Men eh! Just started back up again, joined a gym and using mfp. Weight watchers was a joke
  • marcia523
    marcia523 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 this year and just got sick and tired of carrying around the extra plus menopause really kicked in as well as high blood pressure. I've lost 45lbs so far and I after the first month didn't feel like I was dieting. You can do this! If I can you can! The first month is the worst once you get into the habits it just gets easier and when the weight starts coming off you have more incentive.
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, Karen. I'm working on losing about that much. I've lost 20 so far and it doesn't feel like a diet, just prelogging my calories in the morning and I'm good to go! My DH is really unhappy with my weight and wonders if I will see this through. I've never even really tried to diet before, so losing this 20 pounds in a couple of months has been encouraging and I know I'm sticking with it. DH doesn't say anything. I fix him his dinner and then fix my food.

I'll echo what Marica523 said, too.

You can do it!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It takes one step at a time! Add me if you like.
  • karenjv
    karenjv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure out how to use this app so I can respond and have active discussions.