What is your ideal on the go breakfast for a very busy lifestyle?

Options
I would usually just go for a scoop of whey protein with a spoonful of horlicks (Malt Drink) but am looking to expand my horizons to something more fulfilling!

Replies

• Phiori45
    Phiori45 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add the protein into a smoothie. You can pre'package the fruits and/or veggies and just add almond milk, yogurt and a scoop of protein.
    Or if your looking for food, I love egg cups! Use a muffin tin to make scrambles eggs or omelet if you want to add veggies. They are easy to make.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I just wait till I have time to eat a proper meal.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you want a more filling drink, add fiber using a blender or nutribullet: ground flax seeds, almond meal, romaine lettuce carrots, a cut up apple.

• dustinjbrock
    dustinjbrock Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs with a dap of siracha
  • dunnyflynn
    dunnyflynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my Juice Plus shakes in the morning with Chocolate or Vanilla with Almond, Coconut or Hazelnut milk
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options

Too bad that's not possible for everyone, especially if your next meal isn't for another 9-10 hours.
    On my super busy days I usually prep what I'll have the night before and store them in containers in the fridge. That way I can grab them, have a quick breakfast and go. It's usually cottage cheese mixed with greek yogurt, 8 oz juice, a pop tart (or fruit) and a scoop of protein powder.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    xvolution wrote: »

Too bad that's not possible for everyone, especially if your next meal isn't for another 9-10 hours.
    On my super busy days I usually prep what I'll have the night before and store them in containers in the fridge. That way I can grab them, have a quick breakfast and go. It's usually cottage cheese mixed with greek yogurt, 8 oz juice, a pop tart (or fruit) and a scoop of protein powder.

I wake up at 5am and normally don't eat til at least 1pm, often not til 3pm...
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I usually just have a yogurt and a piece of fruit for breakfasts during the week.
  • thotaling85
    thotaling85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I usually keep a bag of jerky and homemade trail mix at my desk cause I often don't have time to prepare something in the AM.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Any of the ProBar Meal Bars...between 340 and 390 calories...flavors like Superfruit Slam, Banana Nut Bread, Superfood & Greens...all good. With a cuppa kaw-fee...

Or Bulletproof Coffee: 8-10 oz. good coffee, with 2 Tbsp. unsalted grassfed butter and 2 Tbsp. MCT oil (from coconut oil)...about 540 calories.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Smoothie, overnight oats, or avocado toast.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a banana.
  • tetraneutron
    tetraneutron Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whatever you had for dinner the night before. Put it in a plastic container and heat it in the microwave when you're ready to eat.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    If I need something really quick and don't want a protein bar, I'll do a peanut butter sandwich. Then I can eat it in the car while I drive to the gym.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Met-RX "Super Cookie Crunch". I pretty much always have some on hand.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    5856eaf2-933a-4e38-a795-5a2d251c4394_1.343eb27ecdccac38ae63e112d1a39757.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

My thoughts exactly!! Haha
  • khan2187
    khan2187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well seems like I do not have much of a choice other than boiled eggs or smoothies :#

I think I'll stick to good old Whey