Breakfast help!

Options
I was never one for eggs for breakfast and meat for lunch and supper. But I know a lot of members eat that way. How come I can not do it. Is it me just over thinking about it. I will not do that but i will eat 2 chicken breasts for supper.

I eat oatmeal for breakfast now but I always hated it but did it because of the egg meat thing I have.

Are there many members that are not doing eggs for breakfast and if so what are you having for breakfast.

Thanks

Replies

• purplepadres
    purplepadres Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    There's really no need to stick to traditional breakfast foods in the morning. I'm not a huge egg fan...I mostly like my eggs slathered in hollandaise sauce, which isn't practical during the work week. This week for breakfasts, I made a hash out of sweet potato, parsnip, beets, broccoli and green apple. Then I heated up a spicy chicken sausage to have with it. You can eat whatever you want, as long as it fits your goals!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I like for breakfast. Sometimes that's leftovers, sometimes yogurt, often oatmeal (because I'm a child at heart). Turkey or PBJ sandwiches are good no matter what time it is. You don't have to lock yourself in to eating "breakfast food" just because it's morning.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I usually eat leftovers for breakfast. Today it was some sweet-and-sour pumpkin with a jalapeno-cilantro sauce.