sort of new -

Options
Hi - although I an not "new" since I signed up with MFP in January, I have not really done more than just signing up...now, 8 months later - I am 5 lbs heavier than I was in January, my clothes are getting uncomfortable with fewer and fewer things left in my closet that I can wear. Plus, refuse to turn 35 in the Fall and weigh more than i did when i came home from the hospital 5 years ago with my son!!

I am looking for friends with common goals that would be interested in supporting each other - I am a 34 years old (soon to be 35 - yikes...i can't be 35 and feel like this!!) mom to a 5 yr old boy and 6 year old daughter...I work full time outside of the home and when my husband is home, he is ALWAYS home and when he is gone, he is GONE for 4-6 weeks at a time so our schedule is ever changing. I currently weight 151.8 and am 5'5"...my goal is 125 by the end of 2011 which I think is still realistic.

I want to do this...i NEED to do this...for ME...to make ME happy and comfortable in my own skin again and I would enjoy some company along with way.

Replies

• Chel702
    Chel702 Posts: 23
    Options
    I also had signed up a while back and deleted MFP, but decided to rejoin after gaining most of the weight I had lost last year. Anything is realistic as long as you are determine. Feel free to add me...I love supporting other who are on the same boat, which is all of us on here...that is why I love this site so much!! :happy:
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I will be 40 in Nov., I'm 5'5 also. I will be 125 lbs too!
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    will add you!