I wake up in the morning....

Options
I wake up in the morning... Have my shower... get out.. start brushing my teeth and look in the mirror... i jump.. thinking who the hell is in here with me.. because my body looks like its someone else... In best shape of my life sadly... never going back to what i used to look like! feels good!!!

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I wake up in the morning... Have my shower...

I really thought you were taking this along a different topic there Euro. *PHEW!* LOL
  • TheSarahHill
    Options

I really thought you were taking this along a different topic there Euro. *PHEW!* LOL

Some of us wouldn't have minded haha :-)
  • w_sanford
    w_sanford Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    FEELING LIKE P. DIDDY!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Some of us wouldn't have minded haha :-)

SECONDED.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I was thinking>>>> I wake up in the morning feelin' like P'Diddy. I listen to Ke$ha to much lol,

but great job on your hard work. you look amazing.
  • BethGorton
    Options
    FEELING LIKE P. DIDDY!

HAHAHA this is EXACTLY what I was thinking
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    p.diddy???? i dont get it...

and i can describe how i shower for ya nick or maybe show you some pics sometime! PM me for em ;)
  • JenBrown0210
    Options
    p.diddy???? i dont get it...

and i can describe how i shower for ya nick or maybe show you some pics sometime! PM me for em ;)

Ke$ha's song Tik Tok. that is how it starts. :)
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    oooooooohhhhhh i think i know what you guys are taaaalkin bout!!! don't listen to hiphop lol

Electro/house/trance/ROCK! gotta keep it european haha
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Lol, I completely thought it was going somewhere else too. I can't stand kesha, your not missing out
  • JenBrown0210
    Options
    Lol, I completely thought it was going somewhere else too. I can't stand kesha, your not missing out

Don't be dissing my running music!. She has some great BPM songs! :)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

It's amazing how anybody can sing into a computer and sound amazing, right?
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    oooooooohhhhhh i think i know what you guys are taaaalkin bout!!! don't listen to hiphop lol

Electro/house/trance/ROCK! gotta keep it european haha

Woop woop for European! :-)
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options

It's amazing how anybody can sing into a computer and sound amazing, right?
    Look at Brittany Spears, sounds like her voice is straight out of a computer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!