Need an accountable motivational buddy to lose 40 pds

Options
2loseis2win
2loseis2win Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello
I'm vicky and I turned 40 this July and I seriously think my metabolism has gone kerplunk. Had a baby 2 yrs ago. Have been trying to loose the baby weight for a year but I always go off the wagon. Now I seriously want to loose weight for health reasons. So I'm 188,5'5 or 5'6 . I want to loose 40 pds but I can make small steps and say 18 pds to start off but goal is 40. Anyone else to push each other and share tips and accountability on meals n tracking n excercising?

Replies

• menen28
    menen28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • briikuhl
    briikuhl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 6 months ago and I’ve lost 11 pounds this month and looking to lose another 25 pounds! I need motivation and accountability! Add me.
  • jasper63079
    jasper63079 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm vicky and I turned 40 this July and I seriously think my metabolism has gone kerplunk. Had a baby 2 yrs ago. Have been trying to loose the baby weight for a year but I always go off the wagon. Now I seriously want to loose weight for health reasons. So I'm 188,5'5 or 5'6 . I want to loose 40 pds but I can make small steps and say 18 pds to start off but goal is 40. Anyone else to push each other and share tips and accountability on meals n tracking n excercising?

I need a buddy! I have more than 40lbs to lose but I'd love to lose with you and keep each other on the wagon.
  • cirrustook
    cirrustook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy! I am 30 years old, 5'4" and 206 lbs. I would like to get down to 175, maybe possibly 165.
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I have 35lbs to go after having two kids in 3 years - staring for the nth time and need support ... we can motivate each other :).
  • dogeatdogworld
    dogeatdogworld Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ill be your accountability partner if u are mine. In trying to lose 30 lbs post baby weight
  • SamanthaRonnie
    SamanthaRonnie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey add me. I have 50lbs to lose :)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me guys!!! I had my babies in 2013 and 2015 and my body just exploded and I couldn't get it under control. It's been a long and hard road but I'm still on it lol.
    I started out at 224lbs but now 167lbs with 41lbs to go.
    We can do this!!
  • EmpressTiesha
    EmpressTiesha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me 75lbs to lose!
  • 2loseis2win
    2loseis2win Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies I think I have added everyone (I think) if not umm let me know how ... we will be each others motivation... I believe if we want and see it and have people behind us who knows what we are going through we will do this... maybe we won't lose the weight quickly but we will get there.... so with that said did everyone logged in there meals for today and did some excercise ????? I am logging in my meals for today and today was my day off excercise to rest... I did zumba step with weights Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday Friday rest day sat did a HIIT clas an hour and a half and Sunday climbed steps 119 up and down I did it 4 times and my whole body n back hurts so I have to lay low but imma still walk and take ib and muscle relaxers.
  • jodyc2017
    jodyc2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I am completely new to this app. I get lost in it still. I somehow found your thread and would love to join/add you guys (umm, not exactly even sure what that means! Lol)

I turned 40 in January and had a baby in April. I weigh 280 (it's easier to type that to strangers than say out loud! Lol), so I'd like to lose at least 100 lbs. I could try and blame it all on baby weight...but I only gained 16 lbs with her. I lost it within two months of having her...but the darn weigh keeps creeping up :-(

So, that's a little about me. Please let me know how exactly I join you. Lol do we just come back in this thread and write each other??!? (...friggin newbies...lol)
  • neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys! We got this!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my friends aren't very supportive and I'm looking for more interaction to keep me on here and accountable. I look forward to being that person for you, as well.
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, please could you add me too? I've got 60 lbs to lose and could really use the accountability?