Wanted/Needed - Motivational and Supportive Friends

Options
Hey guys!

My name is Ayla and I'm just your typical girl looking to lose about 20-30 pounds. I'm 26 years old and from the good old mitten state.

I'm looking for some motivational friends who are active on here and can keep me going when I want to give up.

If you're looking for the same, message me or just click that add button. Can't wait to hear from you guys. Thanks in advance!

Let's just do it!
Ayla Lee

Replies

• rba910
    rba910 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! I’ll be glad to be a weight loss buddy. I’m older than you so your metabolism is MUCH better.
    I need to lose 30 pounds, also.
    Ruth
  • cirrustook
    cirrustook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30-40, I'm 30 and located in Ohio. I would love some friends to share the journey with!
  • Amealyeah
    Amealyeah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals. I'm 25 years old. Adjusting to adult life has taken a toll on my body. Lol! More junk food, alcohol, and working in an office. These things increased, while my metabolism has decreased. I'm currently 20 pounds heavier than what I weighed in May 2016. So I'm looking to get back to that point. Then make a new goal from there!
  • GLG77
    GLG77 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll help motivate you.
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me in - I have 35lbs to loose after having two children close to one another. I'm starting for the nth time and just recently discovered this community on MFP :))!
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add! I’m just on the other side of Lake Michigan :)
  • bostonbirdie
    bostonbirdie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ayla! I'm also in my 20s and looking to lose about 20-30lbs as well. I'd love to keep each other motivated!
  • mendybennett24
    mendybennett24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! :)
  • Farjr
    Farjr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm a 45 year old mom looking for mutual encouragement as well. Four days in and doing good! Yoohoo!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I am motivational, but I work hard and work out a lot!
  • aljomaiar
    aljomaiar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You may add me
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 33 and looking to lose the 15-20 lbs I gained back after losing 45lbs. I need friends on here to keep me coming on and being interactive. I love to support as well.
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jyarring
    jyarring Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cecil_hall
    cecil_hall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for just over 4 months and I've lost 28 pounds so far. I moved to Florida last year in March and since then I've lost 8 inches off of my waist. I'm on here everyday hoping everyone else can reach and stay at their goal that their looking for. Anyone can add me.
  • dimonsf
    dimonsf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, wish you a lot of success in your goals. I lost 60+ pounds and very active. If you need some motivation hope I can provide. Feel free to add me. Cheers
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to share your journey
  • Nadia7696
    Nadia7696 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • david8350
    david8350 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me New guy from wisconsin
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends to help along with the journey feel free to add me