Loosing baby weight- motivation needed

Options
Hello
I recently rejoined MFP to make a serious attempt to lose my baby weight. (4 months post c-section number 4)

I want to loose about 10kg preferably before Christmas so any tips, tricks, motivations, high fives etc is well appreciated.

At the moment my diet is all over the place

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Pick an appropriate calorie goal.
    Stick to it over a sustained period.
    Use a trend app to monitor weight.
    Adjust calories dependant on results.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hello, 9 months post partum! I have gained quite a few pounds from my baby. I went from 140 to 158! Even before my baby I still was a little chubby! I am now at 138! I was eating anything I wanted too, and pounding soda down everyday and I completely changed that around! I still eat some main carbs, such as vegetable noodles, brown rice, but I do not eat bread. I eat no junk food whatsoever. Some people cheat and have some junk food if it's within their calorie intake, which is okay. I don't do that because I would see myself eating more and more of the junk food everyday instead of limiting it. I don't really crave anything! My goal weight is 125 and I'm 5'4. I basically just want to get rid of the excess pouch on my stomach. I eat about 1200 calories a day, which is relatively easy to stick to compared to other diets. And I walk/run every other day and I do core work outs everyday and I do leg training every other day! That's what I've been doing to take off the weight! I wish you the best of luck! :)pflj4jlc9wq8.jpg
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Also I weigh all of my food to make sure you're actually getting the right amount!
  • mags9k
    mags9k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivational support too. I'm also trying to lose baby weight. My 2nd baby is 9 months old. I've lost 40 lbs so far. My goal for the year is 52 lbs. I've got 12 more to go, and I keep yoyoing. I want the last 12 off before the holidays start, so I can just try to maintain over the holidays before continuing more weight loss next year. In the end I'd line to lose a total of 85 to 102 lbs. nearly all of that is extra baby weight. Only 20 to 30 is honeymoon weight that I didn't manage to lose before getting pregnant the first time. 1st baby is 3 now. So I'd really like to finally get back into my old clothes!
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It is possible! Stick to your calories and find ideas on what I eat on a day videos. I dropped the 24 lbs of baby weight and 5 more... Still 25 more to meet Goal Weight