What can of exercise can I do?

Options
I'm on maternity leave and I don't own a car so I can't get very far. We don't have a babysitter yet so I can't leave the baby alone if dad's not there. He gets home à 7pm and then I could go to the gym I guess but it's bath time at 7h30pm etc.

Is there something that I can do from home that do not require expensive equipment? I was doing Leslie Sanson 5 Miles walk at home thing but obviously it's not working out for me because I didn't lose a single pound since I gave birth almost 5 months ago.

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Netflix has a great selection of workout DVDs that you can try. And if you really love one, then you can buy it. But if not, just return it.
  • JoeyandChase
    Options
    I take the kids out everyday in the stroller and walk for at least an hour at a pretty brisk pace.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Netflix has a great selection of workout DVDs that you can try. And if you really love one, then you can buy it. But if not, just return it.

We don't have work out DvDs on Netflix in Canada :brokenheart:
  • jandzsmom
    Options
    I did a lot of exercise dvds. I even have pics after I gave birth to my daughter of me exercising & my 2yo sitting on top of my--I was doing fire hydrants! There are SO MANY good dvds! Tracey Anderson (Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer) has some postpartum dvds out that might be more targeted for your situation.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm going to check this out. I was hoping to be able to fit into my winter clothes soon but it looks like I'm going to have to buy an entire new wardrobe :(