NSV! New Clothes!

Options
sister_bear
sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
So, the facility I'm in this week is freezing. I decided to cruise the nearest store for a new cardigan so I could survive.

When I went in, I had to go through Missy department to get to Women's and as usual, I saw a cute top I liked hanging on the wall. I know from experience, that I do not fit Missy sized tops, so I cruised on.

I found a couple cardigans and decided before I went to try them on that I'd humor myself and go grab that top off the wall and try it on too. Worst case, I either can't get into it or I just make myself feel bad. This top also had a fitted waist, so the "YEAH RIGHT!" factor was pretty high. Fitted waists make me look like I ate a bowling ball and Missy tops make me look like I'm either pregnant or in the process of transforming into the Incredible Hulk IF I can get them on.

Anyway, I try on the cardigans and make my pick and then I try on the top...

It fit. :wink:

Replies

• mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! What a great feeling that must have been. Keep up the great work!
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    awww yay ...good for you! keep it up...things like that just make us all smile. c:
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    YES!
    Doesn`t it feel good?!?

Thanks for sharing!
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling :). Congratulations.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Super terrific NSV!
    Keep up the great work
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow . . . that's so great!!! Congratulations . . . i'm sure that made your day - it certainly would make mine!!
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awe...that's great! I'm happy for you and congrats!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm still thinking, "I can't believe that top fit." LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!