Hey, i am new!

Options
I am just starting yet again on my journey of weight loss. It all started 18 years ago when i had my son, gained a TON of weight with him and never lost it, then the last two babies, just did me in. I am now officially divorced, as of today as a matter of fact. And i now have high blood pressure which is causing me to do a low sodium diet, but it is good motivation for my healthy eating....wish me luck! so far so good!

Julie

143650.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• julz0271
    Options
    I am just starting yet again on my journey of weight loss. It all started 18 years ago when i had my son, gained a TON of weight with him and never lost it, then the last two babies, just did me in. I am now officially divorced, as of today as a matter of fact. And i now have high blood pressure which is causing me to do a low sodium diet, but it is good motivation for my healthy eating....wish me luck! so far so good!

Julie

143650.png
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • agapita1965
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck on your new journey.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hey julz! Congratulations on starting your new life today!!! There is no greater time than NOW to get healthy! You can change the setting in your food diary to help track your sodium - it's such a great tool!! And don't forget to drink drink drink your water:drinker: and then drink a little more!!!:drinker: Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • julz0271
    Options
    thank you all so much. Yeah, i have added that to my food diary, it is an excellent tool!

Julie

143650.png
  • julz0271
    Options
    how do you get your ticker to go automatically on each message?
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    Welcome.....

Good for you starting your new journey off by getting healthier!!~

I admire people like yourself and that is exactly what drew me to this site!!

Good luck!!

Alysa~~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp, this site is so great, very motivational, supportive and helpful. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here and everyone is so nice. I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.