One year anniversary!

Options
365 days ago I started with one step now 3,885,472 steps later 1 average over 12,000 steps a day! This journey my life has taken over the last year has been nothing short of amazing. If you asked me a year ago if I thought I could lose weight I would have told you I would fail but I took it day by day sometimes minute by minute and here I am successfully 122lbs lighter! Each day is still a struggle some days with food others with exercise but I will not stop I'm a happier healthier person now! I'm not at my goal weight yet and I'm still not exactly sure what that will be but I will continue this journey and follow my path to happiness and health! I can't wait to see what this next 365 days will bring!

Replies

• seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! love that you started with 1 step. That is all that it takes. I hope you see your goal soon.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done and happy anniversary
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is an amazing accomplishment.
  • amiraammora
    amiraammora Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love your transformation! Congrats
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing.
  • Do3w7
    Do3w7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of your efforts. Congrats
  • burnsdanna
    burnsdanna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow , you look amazing :) congratulations on your transformation, Ive lost my way a bit , but love seeing all the success stories and hope to add mine one of these days?

What exercise do you do ?

Dx
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary, thanks for posting. It is very encouraging for me at 70 days on this journey. You look like a different woman!
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jennmackie77
    jennmackie77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    burnsdanna wrote: »
    Wow , you look amazing :) congratulations on your transformation, Ive lost my way a bit , but love seeing all the success stories and hope to add mine one of these days?

What exercise do you do ?

Dx

I have been walking I have a Fitbit and never walk less than 10000 steps a day I'm just now starting to add some core strengthening exercises at home
  • dawnviking
    dawnviking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job.
  • Kamille68
    Kamille68 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. I have a fitbit too .And you did it really fantastic. What a difference in only 1 year.
    I start ed just 2 weeks ago with MFP and a year looks so far away. But I hope in about 1 year I also can share my 1 year succes story just like you.
    Thank you for the inspiration and keep on going.
    I'm sure that you will see your final goal weight one day.
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Woah that is such a massive change. Congrats :smile:
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!