Pets?

Options
Fitkam90
Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
What kind of pet(s) do you own? What are their names? Do you adore them? What breed of cat/dog/bird etc.. I have 3 dogs. 1 full blood Great Dane named Birdee. 1 German Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix named Presley. 1 Great Dane/lab mix named Lilly. Ok...go!

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs. A jack'a'bee which is jack Russell and beagle mixed and a Chihuahua. There ok but they *kitten* in the house too often
  • ChiChiDoesStuff
    ChiChiDoesStuff Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a dog. Her name is Coconut Sugar (CoCo) she's an arendale terrior labador retriever . She's really quirky, so she belongs at my house.
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    We have an Australian Shepherd, Gary. He use to annoy me but he has grown on me. My kids have two cats. Lucy and Ethel. Once they are gone, no more cats for me. Cats are gross and bitchy.

Gary, Lucy, and Ethel! Great names haha!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »
    We have an Australian Shepherd, Gary. He use to annoy me but he has grown on me. My kids have two cats. Lucy and Ethel. Once they are gone, no more cats for me. Cats are gross and bitchy.

Gary, Lucy, and Ethel! Great names haha!

Lol thanks! I picked them. They all made fun of me but they seriously fit all of them. Esp our dog, Gary, I named him after the Gary on Howard Stern show. You will have to google to understand. I would probably get flagged if I say what they call him on the show.

Example, I have spent at least a couple hundred on toys for that dog. His favorite toy? A rock he found in the backyard. He will throw it himself and chase it for hours.
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have a shipoo puppy named Penelope she's a complete turdhole but I love her and a cat I recently rescued from the shelter ...Esmarelda I think she hates me and the puppy but she's stuck with us now! Lol
  • Crushingit22
    Crushingit22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a Tibbetan Terrior puppy. Her name is Tessie.

I can't find how to add pictures.
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have 2 large dogs, my female lab is 94lbs., & my Plott Hound.....he's 110 lbs....., plus I have 2 15 lb. cats, & a large macaw parrot, all are INSIDE animals, all get along together & none caged ever, parrot gets caged only when we leave the house, I love them all the same....3 were adapted & 2 were bought...
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Three cats own me. They are ferals, though Soot is looking to change that:

9mo93xz7phcr.jpg

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Two guinea pigs. One is light brown named Mango. The other is calico long hair named Papaya. My daughters named them. They are very sweet.
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have my Jack Russell Smudge. She is just the most wonderful dog and I love her so much. She makes my power walks more companiable too, she's happy that I walk fast now, more her speed! :) Can't see how to post a picture. :(
  • kennyroberts1983
    kennyroberts1983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a leopard tortoise called toby and a African Malawi fish tank
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have an orange cat named Cheddar who inspired me to give up cheese and join MFP.
  • Sector725
    Sector725 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had the sweetest three legged black lab-mix named Riley. She passed away two days ago...I wish this wasn't the first topic I saw on the forums today :'(

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Sector725 wrote: »
    I had the sweetest three legged black lab-mix named Riley. She passed away two days ago...I wish this wasn't the first topic I saw on the forums today :'(

:cry:
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I had a German Shepherd her name was Storm, (my profile pic) we had to put her down in March it was the hardest thing in the world. She was 14. I also have a Rottweiler named Tyson. He is 3 and full of energy. He likes to watch TV.