Under

Options
So I a. surprised I did not hit my 1300 goal today.. In fact I was still under 1200, but am full and have a terrible headache from my antibiotics... I am looking for friends who eat around 1300 and successful at that.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Not eating (or drinking) enough would be a more likely explanation for the headache. Keep in mind that systematic undereating always leads to overeating later. You have been given a calorie target to hit, not to go under, for a number of reasons; none of the reasons being MFP not wanting you to lose weight as fast as you can (healthily) or assuming that you don't have the "willpower" to "push through".
  • msdemmie
    msdemmie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cannot stress the importance of water, especially when you are taking antibiotics
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I don't always hit my calorie goal, sometimes under by a hundred calories. But what I have eaten has been balanced, nutritious, and I'm satiated. I do have a bottle of water with me all day, and keep sipping at that. Dehydration headaches are awful. You can sometimes get them if you are low in salt too. as already stated, the meds... take plenty of water with it.
  • krystenmlee1
    krystenmlee1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the responses.. I am eat I g fairly healthy with a couple small splurge snacks... all within calorie limit.. Do y'all stick strictly to macros?
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I DO pay attention to the macros, yes, and rarely get my percentages out of whack
  • krystenmlee1
    Options
    Well shoot.. Ok I try to pay attention, but am not that great at it. I mean I am only on my 4th day LOL.. I am doing the MFP set one they provided me with.
  • Neisha3011
    Neisha3011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My gpal as recommended by the app is 1380. I had a really hard time hitting that at first but I get it within around 100 most days. I sent you a request.
  • krystenmlee1
    Options
    Perfect I got it and thank you!! How much are you wanting to lose if you don't mind me asking. I set mine for 1 lb a week. I am trying to work around the macros as much as possible. I figure right now just really try to get back to healthy eating like I used to do.