Off and On and Off and On and...

Options
Hello all! My name is Niki, I'm no stranger to MFP but this is my first time posting with this account.
I've been going it alone and completely failing, so I thought I'd post in here and see if I can get some friends. I desperately need support!
In 2013 I was the heaviest I'd ever been. I joined MFP and lost 30lbs in Spring/Summer of 2014. After that, I put on a bit of it, but mostly maintained in a place that I was comfortable.
I recently got married, and after the wedding ended up pudging out quite a bit. I'm almost right back where I started!
I'd love some positive, supportive friends who will keep me on track.
Here are my numbaz:
Height: 5'1"
HW: 160
CW: 150
GW: 130
UGW: 110
Feel free to add me! This time I'm hoping for a lifestyle change, not just another quickie that won't stand the test of time. :smile:

Replies

• l305s589
    l305s589 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Life changes can definitely take a toll on things! That's when support is imperative! Feel free to add me, would love to be able to be apart of a friendly supportive group!
  • rileycat1971
    rileycat1971 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in the same boat as you. I have yo-yo'ed many times but this is my first time asking for support. Feel free to add me also. Weight loss just gets harder as you get older, so you are doing it right to make it a lifestyle change while you are younger.

-- Deb
  • SquishyFairy
    SquishyFairy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've added both of you. Let's kick some butt!!
  • l305s589
    l305s589 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Let's do this thing!!
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat! Feel free to add me (this goes to anyone!) and let's kick butt and accomplish our goals together!