IN SEARCH Of women in the 168 lb range

Options

Replies

• ashesnposies333
    ashesnposies333 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'1, 171 this morning, current goal is 160, going it ten lbs at a time to try to keep on track easier
  • talicias11
    talicias11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'8 174. Trying for 150. Will be happy to keep a steady 160!!
  • AdriadneDaphne
    AdriadneDaphne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Is anyone interested in getting a "group" going? Threw this up in case. Nothing fancy, but I think it might be easier to keep up with each other in a setting like this. :)
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/122922-women-in-the-168-lb-range
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 5" & 160, give or take a few on any given day. Put on about 10 to 15 pounds after I quit smoking and recovered from surgeries. Feel free to add me :-)
  • MalynnMonster2
    MalynnMonster2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 164. My goal weight is 125! I'm struggling with baby weight
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi friends,
    My name is Lisa and I have a two year old daughter. I lost all the baby weight but I am working hard to loose the rest of the weight. My goal is 150 lbs. I currently weigh 168 and am 5 feet 5 inches tall. I would love to add women that are close to my weight range on here to see what you are eating and to encourage each other. If you would like to do the same please add me.

Thank you

I was 168 in March and now 135, I'm 5' 3 1/2" - I got sick so that contributed to my weight loss, but I have to say, it was like 90% eating WAY less and 10% exercise. like, way less for several months. 1200-1400/day. even if I hadn't been sick, if I had just done what I did then, I would've lost the weight. the key was PROTEIN SHAKES - a giant one for lunch every single day. and completely rethinking what a meal is.

now that I'm in maintenance mode, I can eat a lot more again! 1600-2100/day depending on how active I am. A 2100 calorie day is an EXTREMELY active day

I hope this helps at all?

my diary is open, feel free to add me

<3
  • ElisaBeth1996
    ElisaBeth1996 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 165. Scale isn't moving. Pretty inconsistent right now as I struggle with motivation. But hoping to develop an action plan and stick to it. My calorie goal is 1200. Anyone feel free to add.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group, but I thought I would introduce myself here. I am 51, 5 foot 4 inches. I was VERY unkind to myself in the spring and summer and put on roughly 20 pounds in short order. MFP thinks my starting weight was 164, but on Sunday, I was 172. April 2016, when I turned 50, I reached 144 pounds and looked and felt great. Crept up slowly after that, then quickly this last little bit. Would love to get back down to 144 again by April. My name is Lisa.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I lost 23 pounds or so in Spring of 2016. Fell "off the wagon" at the holiday season last year. Have been on and off with food and exercise and gained every pound back. I suspect menopause and hormone replacement therapy are partially at fault, but I need to overcome that handicap. I got back on the wagon on Sunday - logging food, making better food choices and exercising.

I am 51. Used to be 5' 9 1/2" but age has shrunk me to 5' 8". :(

I weigh 173. Goal weight is 141-149 - not concrete on that as I will go more by how I feel in clothes and when I look in the mirror. I'd like to be back in today's size 4 - 6.

I'm pretty disciplined with logging (including weighing my food to the gram or ounces) and my food diary is open. I'll add a few of you and any of you are welcome to add me.

Cheers!

• GenaLouise
    GenaLouise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 24, 5'7" and 177lbs. I was about 170, but put on some summer fun pounds. Looking to ultimately to get to 155 and maintain it.

I'm into to fitness and have a strong working knowledge of nutrition. Maintenance is my biggest struggle. I've lost and gain the same 10lbs more time than I can count.

Being in my early 20s most of my social commitments involve food and drink which has caused me to be antisocial to achieve my goal in the past. I realized this wasn't working for me because once I'd achieve my goal id I go the opposite direction and gain it back. So I have focused my attention toward balance and maintenance and here we are!
  • celiah909
    celiah909 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and 168 pounds, would also love to join a group.
  • LeahLomaPrieta
    LeahLomaPrieta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 167, larger frame, seeking to get back to 152 or 153. Sounds like we have similar goals
  • LeahLomaPrieta
    LeahLomaPrieta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 167 pounds here, larger athletic build, hoping to get below 155 again. I did it 3 yrs ago for about a year but it was unsustainable. Need lots of fuel for my busy career and workouts. I just seem to overdo it on carbs, sweets and fats, and probably not enough protein. I grab what's convenient and tasty when I'm hungry. Husband is thin as a rail and eats sweets, fats and starches all day ... doesn't help! Lol
    I need stick to a low carb plan . My self challenge should be: no 'whites' (potatoes, baked goods, rice) or grains, and no dairy, and limited sugar - for 3 days. Give it a break for a day, then go another 3 days. That's tough though... would love to share support.
  • keexity
    keexity Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    180~5'6~24
    Add me!
  • MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I was 165.5 when I started this almost 2 years ago. Currently 125, so it can be done! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • DapperDassie
    DapperDassie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 at 163 currently, down from 215. Goal weight is around 130. Add me if you want :)
  • veilofpetals
    veilofpetals Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, 5'4 and weigh 171 trying to reach 130 by April. I'd love to add you :)
  • EllyAHJ
    EllyAHJ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 167 pounds here, larger athletic build, hoping to get below 155 again. I did it 3 yrs ago for about a year but it was unsustainable. Need lots of fuel for my busy career and workouts. I just seem to overdo it on carbs, sweets and fats, and probably not enough protein. I grab what's convenient and tasty when I'm hungry. Husband is thin as a rail and eats sweets, fats and starches all day ... doesn't help! Lol
    I need stick to a low carb plan . My self challenge should be: no 'whites' (potatoes, baked goods, rice) or grains, and no dairy, and limited sugar - for 3 days. Give it a break for a day, then go another 3 days. That's tough though... would love to share support.

So many similarities for me too! (Although I am currently heavier
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5" and 174 lbs as of this morning. I'm also on Bodyspace (same name) doing Phase 2 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. My goal for Phase 1 was to feel stronger and healthier and I do. I'm 37, and have a sit-down job. Gained 70 lbs over 7 years after I transitioned into a sit-down job as a result of injury :/
    My goal weight at this time is 145 lbs.
    Please add me :) I'm always looking for sustainable ways to change my lifestyle for the better
  • mrsbarnett1012
    mrsbarnett1012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just turned 29 this week. I'm 5'6" and weighed in at 165.4 lbs this morning (up a bit over the past week due to a few too many birthday indulgences, but down about 9 lbs since starting this summer). I've been working out consistently for about two months now and definitely feel better for it. More weights, but last week also started the couch to 5k running program.

GW: 145 lbs

I would love to add some of you ladies as well for the support. Historically been on and off the weight loss wagon and would love to successfully transition to maintenance this time once I reach my goal weight. Please feel free to add me!