Weight loss journey...

Options
Hi, I joined this site awhile ago. But now I think I'm ready to begin. I never post stuff so this is a biggie for me. I am a mom of an active 9 yr old son. My goal is to have lost x amt of lbs by my birthday in June. I look forward to reading the posts...

Replies

• CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    well welcome to My fitness pal, I wish you all the best on reaching your goal & feel free to add me if you need a buddy :)
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    ok so it sounds like you are ready to begin this crazy wonderful journey and that is a big step. I wish you all of the luck in the worl and am here if you need some help along the way. Feel free to add me if you need some support.
  • memieof3
    memieof3 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome to MFP . Well free to friend me:flowerforyou:
  • shill9701
    Options
    Thanks! Definitely will need a buddy to help with motivation...
  • mustangali
    Options
    Welcome!!! It took me 5 years to get going. I finally started in April and I don't want to stop! You can do it- you are absolutely worth it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I find that the more support I have, the easier it is to do this. I've realized that this is a lifetime commitment to change- some days are hard, some are harder, and then some are sooooo worth it. They day I went shopping after losing just 30 lbs and got to buy clothing 2 sizes smaller was one of those days. Good luck in your journey!!!
  • shill9701
    Options
    :smile:
  • shill9701
    Options
    I am glad that I came back to this site....
    :smile: