Fit by 30, need a buddy

Options
Hello everyone.

I'm Dana. I'm 28, and I would like to transform my body by my 30th birthday. I have three children, I work full time managing my family's store, and was recently divorced. I have a lot going on, but I want to focus on health, happiness and finding balance. I'm ready to work hard! But I'd like to have some fun with it as well. I know me and accountability works for me. (I don't like to disappoint people) I'm looking for others who would benefit from an accountability buddy, I'd love to be your's! Add me, message me, yell at me when I slack off, all buddies are welcome!

Thanks guys, good luck with your fitness goals!

Replies

• bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'm 29 and turning 30 next April. I've got ~30 more lbs to lose. FR sent!
  • mamacait19
    mamacait19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in February and would love to lose 10-15 lbs!!! I'm sure I'll need to have my *kitten* kicked once in a while too. Send me a friend request if you'd like!!
  • kasiiwhitaker
    kasiiwhitaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 22, and went through a divorce last year. On top of that I had a job change and a big move so needless to say - I let my health sit on the back burner.

That will no longer be the case though, as I'm ready to get back in shape! Only one life and one body, right?
  • Chewypraline
    Chewypraline Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm 26, 294 lbs, I'd like to be between 160- 130 by my 29 th or 30th. I did the math and that's about how long to expect such a large amount of weight to be removed with good diet and medium exercise. I'd do more exercise except that's not realistic for me , I've gone semi vegan aka I sometimes eat fish and rarely eat dairy products like some sour cream here n there. But mainly just vegan most days. I have a very sedentary lifestyle as I am on disability so I dont leave the house practically ever, I go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week and I keep my calories near the 1,200 and under range,I've totally removed all white sugar , I only eat small bits of coconut sugar and I'm trying to keep my salt low. My barriers are, severe sciatic back pain,fascia foot pain,weight causing anxiety medication + anxiety itself,low budget,no transportation and non supportive borderline abusive family members living with me.
  • Jjrw6788
    Jjrw6788 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, and I have around 9 months before I turn 30. My goal is to be down to 200lbs before my 30th birthday, and I've lost a little over 35 lbs. I still have 45 lbs to go, so join me in my journey and I'll support you guys as well! Good luck everyone!
  • mutt8247
    mutt8247 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's do this ... !!!! Also recently divorced.... prior to cut down 65 pounds. Back to or better than when I was playing ball..... divorce happened .. not nearly as far to go .. but let's get ripped!
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. I have lost 41 total pounds. I log all of my meals and have an open diary. I try to motivate everyone on my friends list.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Stay stick your calorie goal, be active and keep tracking your calories!! All the Best, Feel free to add me!!