Ex WW, back here again

Options
Hi all,
I lost weight with My Fitness Pal a few years ago, gain weight over two pregnancies, tried to loose again with Weight Watchers but failed so back here (fed up paying money to WW!). I think my way of thinking is more suited to this site than WW points. Wish me luck! 3 stone to loose!

Replies

• Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Good luck! WW doesn't work for me - I do much better with calorie counting!
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using WW and then inputting my food in here to keep track of how many calories I'm eating and making sure it's not too few. What did you not like about the Point system? There are times I consider doing just this due to the fact it is free. I had done just this solely before but didn't lose as much weight as I have with WW.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good luck!! Maintaining a calorie deficit is definitely working for me and I don't have to eliminate any foods, just watch the portions.
  • LilsweetieJen05
    Options
    Good luck!
  • SimplyAdia
    SimplyAdia Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just quit WW. If you track on both sites, you see that the calories end up being very close. So why am I paying WW when MFP is telling me to eat the same just not in point format?

I added you!
  • Foodieloosin
    Foodieloosin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I did like WW (had a great group leader but then we moved away) but found I prefer the counting calories and checking macros works better for me as if I go a couple of points over my day I just throw it all away and go off the rails. My breakfast this morning works out at 7pts but 330 cals and in my mind 7pts sounds so much higher! I guess its just the way I think!
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been debating back and forth with myself between following WW or just tracking calories here on MFP. I've been tracking here (and maintaining), but truthfully I've just been lazy. I need to get back on the bandwagon and make healthier choices. I know what to do, its just actually doing it. If anyone wants to add me to help each other stay motivated feel free.