RXBARs

Options
Anyone tried them?

Replies

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, PB Chocolate, and Blueberry are my personal favorites.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate sea salt and blueberry!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan. I can get a bar with higher protein and less calories that also tastes better.
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yes. I like the chocolate sea salt, peanut butter, the maple sea salt, and the coconut chocolate.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan. I can get a bar with higher protein and less calories that also tastes better.

@Cbean08 which one you like? thanks
  • CoreyTateMPLS
    CoreyTateMPLS Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few and they're pretty good. Macros and ingredients seem good, no BS fillers. I plan on buying more. :)
  • cierrahc
    cierrahc Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I'm obsessed with protein bars because I am a busy mom and getting out the door with breakfast is hard...with work there is a snack bar filled with delicious sugary things and I am trying to stay away from super high protein bars (quest etc.) and go for something with less chemicals and has a less chemical taste. Getting my protein isn't usually an issue for me.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »

@Cbean08 which one you like? thanks

I usually go with Quest, One , CombatCrunch or Fit Joy.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    They're okay for a quick sweet, but certainly don't replace a meal or fill you up. If you are vegan, The Vega bars are delicious.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Didn't like them. Hungry as soon as I ate it, and a couple of the ones I bought were hard despite not being near their expiration. I guess as a snack the coffee cacao isn't bad.
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    cierrahc wrote: »

I'm obsessed with protein bars because I am a busy mom and getting out the door with breakfast is hard...with work there is a snack bar filled with delicious sugary things and I am trying to stay away from super high protein bars (quest etc.) and go for something with less chemicals and has a less chemical taste. Getting my protein isn't usually an issue for me.

G2G bars, Perfect Food Bars, and Go Macro bars are really good and don't have artificial ingredients. However, each of the bars I just mentioned are around 300 calories.
  • jannwj
    jannwj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the peanut butter, chocolate peanut butter and the maple salt. New mango and chocolate chip are good too. They are available everywhere which is a bonus too.
  • Pamshebamm181
    Pamshebamm181 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I like them, but they don't have enough protein for me to justify the cost to buy them.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I tried the chocolate peanut butter because I had a coupon for a free one. It was okay, but at $2 each, I think I will stick with my usual options of Pure Protein and Think Thin, which are only $1-$1.50 on sale.