Your friendly daily reminder.... (Closed Group)

Options
Ok so we are in Day 1 of our August Challenge. The challenge today...... 100 jumping Jacks. You can log this into your exercise or email me that you have done this however you would like to communicate is fine. :-) Also don't forget about your Weekly Challenge that we need so that we can get bonus points!! This week...... Make sure you log in EVERY DAY and log all of your food. Try your absolute best to stay within your daily calorie goals. And WATER, WATER, WATER. We are supposed to log 64oz a day. We can do this!!! If you stay current with tracking your food and water and your daily diary is visible to me then you don't even have to email me I can just check your info. :-)

One last thing...... How do you guys want to handle motivation??? If I don't hear from you, you haven't filled out your food chart, or haven't met your water goal do you want me to post it publicly? Do you want me to message you personally? How would you guys like me to keep you logging in?

Thanks guys, Things have started off really great!! I'm excited I think we are going to do fantastic!!

~Amanda~

Replies

• Christina269
    Options
    I'm okay with public shame :o)

I did my jumping jacks today - ALL of them even while whining. ha ha!
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge open to anyone?
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah! First day done! Feels good to cross one off.

As far as motivation, I'm good with whatever. It motivates me already to know someone will call me out if I'm not doing what I need to do, however it's done.

Good luck tomorrow Warriors!
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I did mine! :)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Public shame works for me too, though I do not plan on doing things to be shamed for. :)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Glad to hear people are ok with me calling them out. It'll keep us honest and on our toes. No one wants to be "that one" :-) Keep up the communication and motivation between eachother. I think we have a great chance at winning this!!!

~Amanda~
  • amanda_100283
    Options

It was open to whomever wanted to participate. the first day started today and it goes for the whole month of August. I had a few people quit my team. If you are interested, motivated, and dedicated to win I will send you the contact info for the creator and you can ask to join our team. Keep in mind we are very much in this to win it so your dedication to checking in and completing goals daily is a must. :-) I'll post soon Gary's info.

Thank you,

Amanda
  • amanda_100283
    Options

It was open to whomever wanted to participate. the first day started today and it goes for the whole month of August. I had a few people quit my team. If you are interested, motivated, and dedicated to win I will send you the contact info for the creator and you can ask to join our team. Keep in mind we are very much in this to win it so your dedication to checking in and completing goals daily is a must. :-) I'll post soon Gary's info.

Thank you,

Amanda

Gary6030 is teh creator you can contact him with questions about joining
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    did mine :)
  • McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks are done! And extra calorie burn to make up for baseball tournament food =) Lotsa water too.