I need a little help from some friends!

Options
Here are the problems....
Divorced a few years ago (butt got bigger)
Had to finish raising my kids alone, lots of stress (butt got bigger)
Moved for my job, away from family (everything got bigger)
Hurt my back and had to take lots of steroids (and we keep growing)
Now my parents are getting older and had to move home to take care of them... My butt literally can't take another unfortunate event LOL. I need some help staying accountable because let's face it up until now I've failed at that miserably!

Replies

• Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

If you need any advice, support or motivation please feel free to message me.

I have lost over 200lbs and kept it off. It's a long journey and having support can be the difference between success and failure. You don't have to do it alone. Stay positive! You can be successful. :blush:
  • stillgotabigbutt
    Options
    That's amazing! Thanks for the add
  • InItToWinIt81
    InItToWinIt81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LMAO at the name.
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • iPrincessAJ
    iPrincessAJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Big butts are great tho! I’m trying to keep my butt & lose my gutt!! Lol
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with a big butt! You're in the right place, there's lots of support on here. Find a physical activity that you enjoy - walking, swimming, zumba etc...or join a gym/community centre that offers a variety of workout classes. I know the ladies at my aqua class keep me accountable when I slack off. This is a journey and not a race, we all fall off that wagon, the key is to not let that wagon ride away. Good luck on this journey. And once again, nothing wrong with a big ol' ba-donka-donk (took me years to appreciate mine)! ;)
  • stillgotabigbutt
    Options
    Thank you!
  • A409302
    A409302 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Picture your beautiful self as you want to look. Log into this app daily and monitor what you eat. Instead of taking into account each of the most difficult things in your life, try to think of the happiness of letting yourself have permission to feel good about the strength you have taken from life’s challenges. Walking or exercising a little creates endorphins which make you happy! It’s hard work to lose weight, but with each pound it’s a celebration for you. I put a photo of what I wanted to look like on my refrigerator and pledged to myself to get there. I cheated here and there but lost 35 lbs after I decided to stop sabotaging myself. When I plateued at weight I cut out some calories for two months and the weight fell off. Each day I weighed myself and saw the weight go down, I bought a smaller size pair of pants if I kept it off for a few weeks. I am 128 lbs now at 5’6” and am so happy. I hope to keep maintaining it. I treat myself now and then, but get right back on my food habit. I am 56 years old and feel so healthy. I dropped the weight of two turkeys! Carrying those turkeys was more work than controlling what I eat. You can do this and you do it for you. Count your blessings and I wish you the best of luck and that willpower we all have. You can control this part of your life. Other things like aging parents aren’t something we can control. You’ll be there for your family by taking care of you. Blessings to you.
  • jjsjrs
    jjsjrs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I just starting