Looking for fresh serious/committed peeps to connect with

Options
Hi!
I have started this thread in hopes for meeting any new people who are 1. Genuinely committed to sticking to weight loss goals... and 2. Active in their support

I am starting a weight loss plan to lose 5kgs! So any support will be great. Love to meet/get to know knew people. Its actually one of my hobbies lol.
And your more than welcome to add me!! Lets do this together!! The more the merrier:blush:

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I'm always on here.
  • KayakingPublicist
    Options
    Hi there. I'm committed to health and have been vlogging since 2011, using MFP to track food. I teach Spinning and Tabata Circuit at my local gym so always welcome fellow health-minded friends.
  • BirdLady720
    BirdLady720 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    KayakingPub you sound like a great motivator. I am working one on one with a trainer and I have begun taking Tabata and a Circuit class at my gym. I have been away from MFP for years and have forgotten how to add friend requests. But I will muddle through to try and add you! In the first 6 wks of PT I lost 12 lbs and 12 inches. I am currenty in my second round but have double up on the time. Now do 3X a week for hour long sessions. Just added tabata, zumba and circuit. Proud of myself. I am 70 years old!!!
  • canuckwineguy
    canuckwineguy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose 30 lbs by March 2018! Glad to join other MFP, I've been logging in for 45 days now.
  • AtlasLifts
    AtlasLifts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here. Not new to fitness. Looking for a friendly supportive community to have fun and motivate each other. I'm working on putting on healthy weight.
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Love to be your friend!! Looking for positive people to make new friends with same goals in mind!
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, Happy Friday! I am back on Myfitnesspal, I reached my goal weight in 2014 and maintained for over a year but slowly gained back about 15 lbs and am here to loose it again and keep it off this time. Feel free to add me as well. Looking for more people to help motivate each other :)
  • TracyMotivated
    TracyMotivated Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group of healthy folks! I'm looking to lose 15 lbs and committed to doing it, but need community support for those days I'm just lazy and need motivation. :) Please feel free to add me as well!
  • stacj27
    stacj27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive people too. Looking to lose about 15 lbs or so. I'm hoping I'll be as motivating as the friends I'm looking to add!
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log every day. I'm about close to entering maintenance, which is going to be tough for me because I can be pretty undisciplined at times. So, commitment from others is always a huge help. :)