Day 8+ Shredders... Happy Monday check in!

Options
Good Morning Shredders!!! Hope you start your Monday off with our new friend Jillian! We will be having lunch together after work! Check in and let us know if you have any weight lose challenges this week, maybe we can help! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Day 8 done! Getting excited for level 2! Today the abs felt really good. Still can't do proper press ups - still doing them on my knee, but did manage to do the side lunges and lifts all the way through. We are getting strong, good luck all xxx
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of the Shred complete! Phew! Thanks guys for keeping me going as if I was doing this solo there is no way I would have pushed myself today. As I was stretching today I took a quick peek at level 2...OMG!!

Hope you are all doing good xx see you tomorrow!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done, jumping jacks done yay, did them for jump rope, stepped butt kicks and squats instead of side lunges but getting there.... Oh yep I also switched down to 1kg weights for those motherfkn anterior raises which are NOT getting easier at all.

Well done everybody.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Oh yep I also switched down to 1kg weights for those motherfkn anterior raises which are NOT getting easier at all.

No they totally aren't! But I wonder if we will all be wishing we could go back to them after we go up to level 2 lol!?
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Its 10pm and I just finished the Shred! I almost did not do it and thought NO I have to check in with the group!! Did pretty good, ran 1.5 miles to warm up and not a good idea at night for me, did not seem to put every effort into the workout- Did sweat though!
    Thanks for making me feel accountable.:flowerforyou:
    L