New To MFP

Options
Hi Everybody. My name is Cam and I am new to MFP. I am heading to University this year and I am looking to lose some weight and generally improve my fitness. A friend told me about this great iPhone app so here I am, and it looks great. Please feel free to add me :smile: Good Luck everybody!

Replies

• Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    You will love MFP! I'm on here just as much if not more than any other website, and the app is amazing! Welcome!
  • jbravo5
    jbravo5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there! I am new to the site also. Looking to loose this last 15 lbs and it JUST WON"T come off. WW worked but I gained it all back, so I am hoping this site will help me to eat right. I think i eat well, but apparently not, lol!
  • priya0025
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Priya. I am currently dealing with a chronic injury and loosing weight has been really challenging due to no exercise. I am looking to track my food to see if that makes any difference. Really excited!
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    welcome and good luck! feel free to friend me if you need some support:)
  • LLOYD1972
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is LLOYD from NJ and I am new to MFT. This site has helped me alot and I am glad to be part of it. Everyone keep up the good work and thanks for all the help moving toward my goals.