Hungry Girl 300 Under 300

Options
So I needed new ideas for different low-cal meals so I decided to check out "Hungry Girl 300 Under 300" from the library.

There are so many to try, it's overwhelming! Has anyone tried any of the recipes and have recommendations? :)

Replies

• beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten the book but my cousin has and she LOVES it. I never thought about going to the library to check it ou ttho. I'd find ones that you'd like and maybe copy them and try them out. that's what i do
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I almost bought it but I'll wait and get it next time :)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I bought one of her books and DVR her show all the time! She is awesome! It's hard to pick just one, but I love the turkey burgers and onion rings recipe. Have fun!
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love the egg mugs!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You can also check out hungrygirl.com & get a daily email newsletter. I love the swap recipes that are on there!
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I eat the egg mugs quite often. They are super easy and quick, so works well for breakfast.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • McMamma38
    Options
    You can also check out hungrygirl.com & get a daily email newsletter. I love the swap recipes that are on there!

Heard about Hungry girl from my Weight Watcher's leader,just did this yesterday.