I'm Casey and I'm new!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal. I've been working on and off on losing weight and this is my New Year's Resolution so here I am. Trying to lose the last 25 lbs hopefully by my bday in July. That might be a big goal but I lost 25 lbs last Jan-Jun so it might be possible. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself! I stay more motivated when I have things like this.

Replies

• lovnmygirls0506
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal. I've been working on and off on losing weight and this is my New Year's Resolution so here I am. Trying to lose the last 25 lbs hopefully by my bday in July. That might be a big goal but I lost 25 lbs last Jan-Jun so it might be possible. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself! I stay more motivated when I have things like this.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfp, this site is so great, very motivational, supportive and helpful. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here and everyone is so nice. I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • zahidbutt
    Options
    hi casey,,,
    i guess we both r almost for the same lbs to lost... but i have to lost them by the mid of april , as there r 2 ceremony i have to b part of.

Anyway its very easy to gain weight but i tell its hell tough to reduce it :smile:
    but consistency made the difference :happy:
    so keep on stick on it n we both can make happen...

good luck btw.

139495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter