Today, I REstart

Options
I'm 2.5 weeks into MFP, and while I had a great start, I got lazy and stalled.

Today is a Monday and the first day of a new month - AUGUST!

I choose today to REcommit to myself via MFP :o)

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    Starting is the first step. Go for it!

*smiles*

Jean
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    You got this! DONT give up this time! It will all be worth it in the end. Each day you'll get closer and closer to reaching your goal.
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    well, if at first you dont succeed, try try again :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've given up a bunch of times, but when you're really serious, it will stick.

I've always had good intentions, but it doesn't take much to throw me off balance.

The support is here, if you want it.
  • allip722
    allip722 Posts: 17
    Options
    Good! a restart will be really good!
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    Come on girlie, you GOT this! You know you can have you fun and work hard too, right? If you're anything like me, you don't take no for an answer! So, when you find yourself saying, nawh, I don't wanna track my food, portion my food, exercise, etc, today--kick your *kitten* into gear and get it girl! You're not dieting! You're choosing to lead a healthier life with a day of food sinning, followed by redemption, here and there. No depriving yourself, but no more slacking either. You aren't living just to eat, you're eating to live LONGER! YOU! CAN! (and will!) DO! THIS! We gotz your back, always remember that! :0P
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Me too! I walked home from work, had healthy dinner and when I got home spent half an hour doing stretches and tricks on my indo board. Bring on the rest of August and more motivation!!!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    After a terrible weekend (my worst ever since signing up here in Feb) I decided to really throw myself into things from yesterday!

A new week, a new month seemed like a good time to get back into the driving seat so to speak !
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    Wow! You only have 3lbs to go! Go for it! The finishing line is so close now. You can do it. Amazing that you have achieved so much in such a short time. You should be so proud. Go on, dig deep. You WILL do it :smile:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    HOO-RAH!!! August is a great time to get going. You still have a solid amount of time to get into a consistent routine before the holidays hit. Pick a program and rock it this month!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Keep at it hon! We all have times when we're not as good at this as we'd like to be but we come back and give it another go, that must show us all something - that we're not going to give up and our goals are attainable.

Stick with it and you'll get there in the end:wink:
  • kandyr83
    kandyr83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have slacked off of r the last 4 days of not keeping track of what i am eating and no exercising. Hoping I can restart today too :) good luck to you
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    Keep in mind ... it's not about falling off ... it's about getting back up, shaking the dust off, and starting again!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Keep your head held high, and be proud of all you've accomplished!! No goal is too small to celebrate!!