I just may move to Texas!

Options
2»

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I hear they have some pretty awesome flesh-eating bacteria in Houston since the flood. Could be jobs in flesh-eating bacteria and related fields.
  • ChangeForTheBetter2017
    Options
    Texas is great. Y'all come see us now, ya hear?! Hehe
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I lived in Texas for a while and then I moved back to Canada. I didn't like it there. Except the food. The food was bomb. I was Houston though. Can't speak of everywhere else. Imo stay in Toronto or where ever you're from cause Canadians are awesome!

Yes it is Toronto. I love it here. And we Canadians are awesome. Our football is better and our players stand when Oh Canada is song.

And we gave you Michael J Fox
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    qhx6b8s8s36y.jpg
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    My daddy had a cousin who lived in Houston. My daddy was "Freeman". The cousin was "Raymond John". One day we were visiting Raymond John and he said, "Freeman, if it comes another hurricane in Houston I'm going to move to Lubbock." Another day, we were visiting Raymond John and he said, "Freeman, if it comes another dust storm in Lubbock I'm going to move to Dallas. " After he got to Dallas, he never had a reason to leave.

Because Dallas is the best city in Texas, and it's not even close.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I lived in Texas for a while and then I moved back to Canada. I didn't like it there. Except the food. The food was bomb. I was Houston though. Can't speak of everywhere else. Imo stay in Toronto or where ever you're from cause Canadians are awesome!

Yes it is Toronto. I love it here. And we Canadians are awesome. Our football is better and our players stand when Oh Canada is song.

And we gave you Michael J Fox

And Celine Dion :neutral: And Nickleback.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I heard they have toast

But not Texas Toast

There it is just called toast which gets confusing
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I heard they have toast