Looking for friends

Options
Hello all,

I've been struggling getting back on track with weight loss. I would like to find some people who would like to be friends on here to help motivate and inspire each other. Please add me!

Kind Regards,

Tabetha

Replies

• optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I want to cut weight and then bulk
  • MitchTwitchita
    MitchTwitchita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey GoTabGo155, I'm also looking for some inspiration...I had a caving accident that almost left me paralyzed, just over 9 months ago. Before that, though, this app. actually helped me in a BIG WAY to drop from 243 lbs. to my ideal weight of 170 lbs. (@ 6'3"). Which actually allowed me to be able to go caving in the first place (*shaking fist* Darrrrrr, the app. givith
  • StephFolz
    StephFolz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omg yes! Me me! I’m looking for the same thing! I’ll add you right now :)
  • RainbowLube
    RainbowLube Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I h ave tried to diet probably 10 different times over the last few years and I usually try to do it with my friends or significant others. I have recently realized that the fact that I am relying on others to eat right and exercise with me is only making it harder for me to lose weight and be healthier. I figured if I wanted to do it, I'm gonna have to do it on my own because at some point, usually a week in, they would give up and I would be close behind.

I decided this time instead that I would be more active in the MFP community, that way I have a bunch of actually dedicated people trying to lose weight to inspire me and keep me motivated. I also decided that what I am doing now is not a diet, it is a life-style change. I decided this all 4 days ago and I am already down 7lbs. Keep it up and good luck on your journey! Feel free to contact me if you need some more motivation!
  • bree4485
    bree4485 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Really proud of you for making the first step toward getting fit again! I know you will kill it.! Please feel free to add me and we can motivate one another!