Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Stop talking to morons...

You burn calories 24/7...millions of years of evolution did not leave us with some arbitrary cut-off time for eating...use your logic and common sense.

I eat dinner every night at 8:30PM...lost 40 Lbs doing that...been maintaining 4.5 years doing that.

Also, if "it's working"...then you have your results...why even worry about it?
  • belleflop
    belleflop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sadly A LOT of people have these same reservations, tribal knowledge (or lack thereof) to the max. When someone confronts you about what you are doing and insist you do something else just ask them where they got their advise from. If it's "oh I herd it from a friend who herd it from a friend who has a friend who is a nutritionist", it's probably safe to say they have no clue.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If it works for you and you keep withing your calories there is no problem
  • bkbirge
    bkbirge Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I do that sometimes, I don't think there's anything wrong with it really if it works for you. For me part of this whole journey is learning proper portion size control too though so if I was keeping old habits at one meal a day I'd still lose weight but then during maintenance I'm not sure I'd have the training to avoid re-gaining. Just something to think about.